- Assorted milk & dark chocolates & toffees.
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life’s little pleasures.
- The Nestlé Cocoa Plan™ is working with the Rainforest Alliance to support cocoa farmers for better chocolate.
- What’s your favourite Quality Street®? With a variety of iconic sweets to choose from, you’re sure to bring home everyone’s favourites. Every tub of Quality Street® contains a mixture of our famous individually wrapped chocolates, toffees, and Fruit Cremés for everyone to enjoy.
- The rustle of sweets, the unmistakable scent of the newly-opened box, and the gleam of each bright, multicoloured wrapper is all part of the joy of Quality Street®.
- When you bring home a bag of our famous individually wrapped chocolates, nobody will be able to wait to dig through and find their favourite. Whether you’re enjoying these iconic Christmas sweets on the special day or just spending time together as a family, create moments that you can treasure forever with Quality Street®.
- Our iconic selection of sweets has been bringing people together since 1936. John Macintosh, the owner of a successful confectionery business in Norwich, sold a deliciously chewy new toffee invented by his wife. When his son inherited the business, he soon created a range of sweets in beautiful wrappers that everyone could enjoy – and Quality Street® was born. Our sweets have been made in Halifax in Yorkshire since 1936, but they are enjoyed all over the world by lovers of delicious chocolate.
- You’ll know it’s Christmas when you see the iconic purple carton for the first time. From The Purple One to Green Triangle, Strawberry Delight to Chocolate Toffee Finger, there’s something that everyone in the family can’t wait to get their hands on. Open the carton, dig through the sparkling sweets, and discover festive moments that you’ll remember forever.
- Have your tried Quality Street® Matchmakers? Share a box of Cool Mint, Zingy Orange, Caramel Coffee or Honeycomb with friends and family.
- Occasionally it is necessary to replace a sweet with another of equally high quality.
- Rainforest Alliance – People & Nature, Cocoa
- ® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Nutritional Compass ®
- A variety of your favourite iconic individually wrapped sweets
- Delicious milk and dark chocolates, toffees, and fruit cremés
- Perfect for sharing at Christmas and other celebrations
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Includes the famous Green Triangle and The Purple One
- Pack size: 600G
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk (Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar), Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea, Rapeseed, Sunflower, Coconut), Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Coconut, Butterfat (Milk), Whey Powder Product (Milk), Hazelnuts, Butter (Milk), Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifiers (Lecithins, E471), Skimmed Milk Powder, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Salt, Flavourings, Acid (Lactic Acid)
- May contain Peanuts and other Tree Nuts.
For best before end see rim of base. Store cool & dry
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 2 Sweets = 1 Serving
- The chocolates may become white in warm conditions as a result of cocoa butter moving to the surface, but are still safe to enjoy.
Number of uses
Contains approximately 31 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- IMPORTANT: YOUNG CHILDREN (LESS THAN 4 YEARS) HAVE LIMITED CHEWING ABILITY AND COULD CHOKE ON SMALL SWEETS.
Foil. Recycle Tub. Recycle Wrap. Don’t Recycle