- These corn flakes have unbeatable taste and crunch. They are crispy, golden and so tasty. Kellogg’s Corn Flakes have been delighting families for over 100 years.
- Responsibly sourced corn – Responsibly sourced means that Kellogg’s has verified that environmental and social best practices have been implemented by the farmers and suppliers who provide us the corn for our Kellogg’s Corn Flakes.
- Rolled and toasted – Each delicious Corn Flake is simply a kernel of real golden corn, matured and naturally sundried in the field.
- It ripens in 140 days of sunshine, and is then rolled and toasted to perfection to give you that iconic golden crisp crunchiness.
- Added goodness – Enriched with 8 vitamins and minerals, including vitamins D, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12 and iron.
- Every bowl of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes provides 50% of daily vitamin D needs, which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
Maize, Sugar, BARLEY Malt Flavouring, Salt, Vitamins & Minerals, Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
|– of which sugars (g)||8|